When will my order ship?
TURN AROUND TIMES (this is how long it will take to make your order)
CUSTOM PORTRAITS ● 1 - 2 weeks ●
CUSTOM TOYS ● 5 - 8 days ●
NON-CUSTOM ● 1 - 3 days ●
Once your order is made it will be shipped through USPS First Class mail...
DOMESTIC MAIL (within the U.S.) will take approx. 3 - 5 business days to reach you
INTERNATIONAL MAIL (outside the U.S) will take approx. 2 weeks to reach you
Please contact us if you need your item sooner or have any other postal requests and we will happily do what we can to make it work!
Can I return a custom toy or portrait?
Above all, we want you to be happy with your order! If you have any problems with an item, please contact us within 7 days of receipt and we will work with you to replace your order or provide you with a refund. Please note that the buyer is responsible for any return shipping fees and items must be returned in the condition they were received.
● Refunds cannot be given on any custom orders once they have shipped ●
But no worries! We will always communicate with you and send pictures of your finished product before it is sent to you in the mail so you know exactly what you're getting. We will work hard to make sure you are over-the-moon with your order! And if you see something you don't like in the picture, it's all good. Any alterations or changes you'd like to make are free of charge!
I ordered a custom pet portrait/tote. How do I send you photos of my pet?
After your purchase, I'll need 2-3 photos of your pets - the clearer the better so that I can completely match your pet’s fur color and unique markings.
How can I pay for my order?
When you’re ready to buy, we accept payments by PayPal and major credit cards through our direct checkout.
Please make sure to send your pet photos for any custom orders. After two weeks we will have to cancel the sale and re-list the item. We will always try to contact you first before a sale is canceled. But please contact us if you come across any payment issues or concerns!
Note: All customers residing in Florida will be subject to a 6% sales tax.
● All custom orders must be paid in-full before we can begin working on them - thanks! ●
● Information I Collect ●
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom pet portrait, for example), if you contact me directly.
● Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It ●
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
● Data Retention ●
● Your Rights ●
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
● How to Contact Me ●
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Carolyn Kospender, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at hello [!at] hitherrabbit.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
775 North Village Drive N. #108
Saint Petersburg, FL 33716
Do you offer wholesale?